Monday, June 28, 2010

Days 3, 4, 5....

Saturday, Day 3...Today started out kinda rough. I was still feeling kinda crampy and fatigued, not to mention that I ate like total CRAP yesterday. And then this morning Eben went out and got a bunch of donuts...now I love donuts (he does too...) but I can't eat donuts and stay looking good, which he can. Curse my metabolism. So I forced myself to go to the gym in the late afternoon...REALLY didn't want to and felt really ill-prepared to do a workout but I went anyway. I did some elliptical, then tried to run and those donuts made my stomach ache like nobody's business. So I walked it off and cycled for the rest of the time. Then came home and did day three, level one. Less sore than yesterday, but it was still a struggle. So though it was kind of pathetic all around, I did it and I'm glad I pushed myself through it!

Sunday, Day 4....Today resolved to eat better, which I did before my workout, at least. I did about an hour of Pilates on my own, and then did day 4 level one of the 30-Day Shred. Better than yesterday! Feeling good! Had a healthy lunch and then proceeded to ruin it with cocktails, chips, and frozen yogurt goodness at Yogurtland. Oh well. Better luck next time.

Monday, Day 5....Ran 2 miles on the trail and did day 5...and ate better today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment